Reach Out is part of our commitment to the ‘Reporting to Parents’ process aboard ship.
We have chosen to title this communication Reach Out as this is our school motto. Our motto calls for us to:
1. Reach out in friendship and assistance
2. Reach out for knowledge and understanding
3. Reach out into the unknown
4. Reach out to excel in all fields of endeavour
Reach Out aims to provide the school community with an overview of school operations throughout the year. The information provided focuses on selected areas within each of the five domains of the Public School Review Process, these being:
- Relationships and Partnerships
- Learning Environment
- Use of Resources
- Teaching Quality and
- Student Achievement and Progress
We hope Reach Out provides information that helps support the communities understanding of the educational programs, strategies, and foci aboard our ship.