To enrol at Ocean Reef you will need to complete the Application for Enrolment form. The following information is also essential and must be provided at the time of enrolment.
- Birth certificate;
- Identity documents;
- Proof of address;
- Immunisation certificate;
- Court orders if applicable;
- Emergency contact details;
- Details of any disability;
- Any ongoing medical condition and procedure to be followed during the school day.
In 2013, Pre-Primary became compulsory and for the first time all children are guaranteed places in their local schools.
Who Needs to Enrol
You need to enrol children in school for 2019 if they are:
- Kindergarten: Born between 1st July 2014 – 30th June 2015
- Pre-Primary: Born between 1st July 2013 – 30th June 2014
If your child is currently enrolled in Kindergarten you will need to re-enrol them for 2019 for their next year of schooling. Once children are attending Pre-Primary there is no further re-enrolling to do in future years.
If a child is not a permanent resident of Australia, we would need to see the following in addition to the documents listed above:
- Child’s passport and travel documents
- Evidence of date of entry into Australia
- Visa (including three digit visa subclass number). Some visa subclasses allow for automatic enrolment, however some visas require a fee to be paid to the school.
Download the intake area map
Download the application for enrolment