The latest update from the WA Department of Health is available at ww2.health.wa.gov.au
Should you have any concerns or questions regarding the current circumstances that we find ourselves in please contact Peter Blackwell and he will seek to find the appropriate information related to your concern.
Again a huge thank you for your support of our school as we learn together what is considered best practice in an evolving environment.
School Events – IMPORTANT CHANGES
As we continue to navigate each day in this uncertain climate, the following changes have been confirmed for upcoming events at ORPS;
- Wednesday 18 March – P&C Meeting
- Friday 20 March – Awesome Kids Morning Tea (Students that were invited, we hope to still provide a morning tea at a later date)
- Friday 20 March – NDA Bullying & Violence
- Wednesday 8 April – ANZAC Service
Postponed until later date
- Friday 27 March – Run 4 Fun Colour Explosion (Hope to secure a date later in the year)
- Wednesday 1 April – Cabin 8 Muster – Will move to a date in term 2 – TBA
- Friday 3 April – School Photo Day – moved to Friday 21 August (Term 3)
Edu-Dance Concert – Cancelled
QKR Payment App at ORPS – Payments made EASY!
ORPS are happy to promote and announce that we have now set up easy payments for parents and guardians using the QKR App (pronounced Quicker). Please open and follow the instructions below to get started.
QKR App is very user friendly and allows payments to be made on any device and you can link your payments to a credit / debit card or straight from your savings account. Once you have set up your account with your payment and child/ren details, payments can be made for all school excursions / incursions, special events and voluntary contributions. Please note that all items will appear in the event menu regardless if your child is involved in that event or not so please read notes carefully to avoid paying for the incorrect item.